NEWCO Surgical is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
NEWCO Surgical may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is revised and effective from 22 May 2018. The EU;s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply from 25 May 2018, superseding previous data protection law.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
New Co-ordinates Limited (trading as Newco Surgical) confirms that personal data will be maintained in accordance with the GDPR data protection principles. Personal Data will be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Collected only for specific legitimate purposes
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- Accurate and kept up to date
- Stored only as long as is necessary
- Subject to appropriate security, integrity and confidentiality
Your individual rights include:
- The right of access to personal data
- The right to correct inaccurate personal data
- The right, in certain cases, to have personal data erased
- The right to object
- The right to move personal data from one service provider to another (data portability)
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you receive email notifications from us, look for the box, link or response email address that you can click, to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, or where applicable that you no longer wish to receive any further communications from us
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to The Data Protection Officer, NEWCO Surgical at the Contact Address indicated on our website.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.